We are available with years of expertise at your site
• Use our professionally designed Quality Manual, Procedures and Forms.
– Save countless hours of your time by editing these proven procedures instead of starting from scratch.
– These procedures document processes to meet the requirements of the
standard, and are ready for you to tailor for your organization.
• Quality Manual, Procedures and Forms
– All documented in Microsoft Word and Excel, they are easy to edit and use.
– These documents have been used by many different types of
industries for successful registration to newly published ISO 9001:
• Physical Requirements
– We suggests our best knowledge on the construction of the plant – We offer the better layout of plant.
• Train your employees
– We offer the most convenient and cost effective training available.
– Computer based training provides each employee with an introduction to the standard and what it means to them.
• Computer Based Training
– Employees can take the training at any convenient time.
– Appealing visual and audio content keep the employees attention.
[Brief Introduction to ISO 9000 Series and Quality Management
System, Exchange of Information On Company’s existing Quality
System and Organization Structure, Appointment of M.R.].
– Brief Introduction to ISO 9000 Series of Standards.
– Detailed know how on different clauses of ISO 9001 and
their importance in successfully managing an organization.
– Information on Documentation required in ISO 9001 i.e. Quality Manual, Procedure Manual, formats, Work Instructions, etc.
– Brief discussion on benefits of implementing and maintaining ISO 9001 QMS.
– Collection of information regarding company’s existing Quality Management System and Finalizing Organization Structure.
– Defining Functional Responsibilities and Authorities of various personnel.
– Collection of Information related to company’s products and processes.
– To appoint one employee as a Management Representative (M.R.)
who will look after all the documents related to ISO Quality Management
PHASE-II [TIME SPAN - 15 DAYS]
[Finalization of Quality Policy and Objectives, Formats for all Departments Quality Plans, Work Instructions, etc.]
– Detailed discussion with each department managers / heads
on their existing records in accordance with ISO Requirements.
– Defining Company’s Quality Policy and Objectives.
– Finalization of Quality Plans, Work Instructions, etc.
– Detailed individual explanation to each staff member
contributing to company’s Quality Management System about importance
of recording data and maintaining the same.
PHASE-III [TIME SPAN - 15 DAYS]
[Review and Finalization of Quality Manual, Procedure Manual, etc. and Implementation of Quality Records / Formats]
– Implementation and filling up of formats and recording data as per ISOrequirements.
– Preparation of Quality Manual with MR.
– Preparation of Department wise Procedures with each department’s manager / head.
– Review and finalization of Complete Quality and Procedure Manuals and getting it approved from company’s top management.
– Detailed information on company’s total documentation staff members.
– Brief session on ISO Awareness to shop floor employees to ensure
one understands the importance of adhering to company’s Quality
PHASE-IV [TIME SPAN - 10 DAYS]
[Review of Records, Training for Internal Audit and Management Review Meetings, Measurement and Monitoring Of Processes]
– To train few employees in conducting Internal Audit of ISO Quality Management System.
– Plan for Internal Audits.
– Brief Introduction of activities related to Management review Meetings.
– To explain in detail Measurements and Monitoring of Processes.
PHASE-V [TIME SPAN - 10 DAYS]
[Conducting Internal Audits, Management review Meetings,
Corrective and Preventive Actions, Monitoring and Measurement of
– Conduct Internal Audit by Independent and Trained Personnel in a Documented Manner.
– To record the findings of Internal Audit and bring them to the attention of respective personnel.
– Submission of various quality records in MRC Meetings.
– Desired Modifications to quality system in association with documented procedures and ISO 9000 Quality Management System.
– Determine corrective and preventive actions required to be initiated in the organization.
PHASE-VI [TIME SPAN - 10 DAYS]
[Pre assessment and Final Certification]
– Assisting in liaison with Certifying Bodies.
– Fine tuning of documents for Pre assessment Audit.
– Implementation based on procedure and Quality Manual.
– Certification Audit by Certifying Body.